1. Accept yourself. We are all imperfectly perfect and perfectly imperfect, just accept all the things that you think are flaws. The mirror reflects the whole picture. What parts are you concentrating on? Are you fixated on a mole or wrinkle while not getting any exercise? Focus your awareness and free yourself from self-criticism while still taking proper self-care. Don’t hold yourself to others ideals about what they think beauty is. Everyone has natural beauty.
2. Stop caring what other people might think about you. True happiness is to be yourself away from the negative constraints and limits of others. True freedom is not letting others weigh you down with their Issues. Surround yourself with positive people who not only accept you for who you are, but encourage and support you.
3. Become immune to criticism. Look behind where the criticism is coming from and what is motivating it. Realize their fixation on weight, a mole or wrinkle is their body issue and it has nothing to do with you. Realize this is their projection and don’t take it personally. Some people just want to feel superior at any cost. Wear your stretch marks from having children like a badge of honour, some women can’t experience the miracle of giving birth. Women are not dolls. Everyone has wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite, moles, so remember be kind to each other we are all human.
4. Eat a diet high in natural organic plant-based foods and avoid gluten, refined sugar, processed fake ingredients and unnatural foods. Eat food as medicine and you will look and feel great!
5. Stay consistently active for healthy mind and body balance. Do yoga, bike, walk in nature, dance or join a sports team or group to help encourage you. You will be more motivated if you are having fun and have other people around you that are enjoying it too. You don’t have to be “beach bikini summer body” ready to enjoy the beach! Being active on the beach creates “beach bodies.”
You are now bathing suit summer body ready! Go out and enjoy yourself!